Buffy-counter

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Look inside Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Everything began when a man by the name of Joss Whedon watched a horror movie and decided he thought it was unfair that the ditzy blonde girl always got killed. From there sprung a whole world, representing all that a normal teenager would go through, and more. By more, I mean vampires, demons, spirits and evil.
I first discovered Buffy when I was thirteen years old. I went to the movies to see Twilight, the movie adaptation of Stephenie Meyer's captivating novel. Since then, my passion for vampires has been blown out of proportion. I remember well how my mother came home one day and told me: "Here, I found a book on vampires for you. It was only 99 cents at a second-hand store. I figured you would like it."
Did I? Oh. Yes. I immediately fell in love with the realistic characters, passionate emotions and hilarious dialogue. Of course, I just had to get all seven seasons for my birthday. And watching Buffy has been the best experience in my life. I wish to share it with you.
Starting January first, 2010, I will watch one episode every week and post all the details here, enabling you to find out about the goal of the series, personal quotes from the actors, and my thoughts on each of every episode of every season.
Enjoy yourselves!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment